Do you want your children to excel in school? Do you want them to be able to do well in life? If so, then it is important that they are receiving the right education. Here are 10 ways for parents and guardians of children to help their kids excel at school.
1) Give them a healthy breakfast before sending them off to school;
2) Provide good study habits;
3) Encourage reading;
4) Limit screen time (TV, video games, etc);
5) Set up an organized workspace with everything needed for homework;
6) Help with math homework when possible;
7) Make sure they get enough sleep each night;
8 )Talk about what happened in class during the day together over dinner or family game night;
9) Show appreciation when they’re successful;
10) Discuss what went well after every project.